Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lakeshow's New Head Coach


The LA Lakers' search for a new head coach is over. They already found their guy, and it was quicker than expected.

The owners decided to hire former Cleveland Cavaliers and Lebron James' head coach Mike Brown. I really don't know if he can handle the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and superstars like Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol. I really don't know.

I thought former Houston Rockets coach Rick Adelman will get the nod. He is my choice, a proven veteran coach. Kobe Bryant and DFish wanted assistant coach Brian Shaw, but I don't think he is ready to lead a team that needs a lot of tweaking.

The LA Lakers to be successful needs a new offensive strategy other than the triangle offense they were running under Phil Jackson for years. New coach, new strategy.

I don't like this choice but I think we just have to wait and see what Mike Brown can do to make the purple and gold machine running smoothly again.

Click here for a look at Mike Brown's coaching career



No comments:

Post a Comment